AWJ 2.27% 22.5¢ auric mining limited

Ann: Milling of 150,000t Underway. Cash to Auric within Weeks, page-13

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Nice analysis of Aurics' operational strategy and spec stock point of difference, fitnfam.

Your statement - 'Real secure in a downturn in gold compared to other Goldies because of such a Lean and Mean operational plan
    ', is the crucial part that some newbies to this stock wouldn't be immediately aware of until they dig into past Ann's and Presentations and YT vids etc. The chart from the last 9 months or so reveals quite a story.

It was quickly the clincher for me at $0.20 a few months ago after stumbling across this exciting discovery - Lower risk for greater return.
    On a side note I think Alex from OAU may have seen the light and changed strategy somewhat toward what Auric are doing so well.

Auric's full steam ahead explore>scope>delineate>permitting>milling agreements >> shallow depth mining >> production is a much smarter streamlined & diversified risk averse strategy that many ASX microcap stocks simply don't get.
    Quick profits come in and astute well funded exploration, mining & production are the expanding profit results for Auric & BML, with greater upside and eventual compounding growth. What's not to love about that??

After just 3 years look where we are, pushing into a strong rising gold price, making clever deals (eg. recent WIN deal) and rising profits while our management team show no signs of arrogance, complacency or greed, and importantly no indifference toward SH.
    I hope what we've seen so far from Mark E. and team continues to be focussed & transparent, as it's rare at this end of the market to have such a persistent and great management team kicking goals and making good shit happen for all invested.

No signs of any negatives here.

Just my 2 cent blurb. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $33.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.5¢ 22.3¢ $97.22K 426.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 79074 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 14244 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AWJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.