AWJ 2.27% 22.5¢ auric mining limited

It is great you understand the significance of my biased view of...

1. 2,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    It is great you understand the significance of my biased view of AWJ and the downside risk profile.

It is even better if you take a moment and turn around and do the metrics at 10x everything to compare value to much larger companies.
    And I mean everything from production ounces through to costs/ounce and cash generation and also cash in bank and so on.
    Even at 50%,our share of ounces produced per 10000 shares or $10000 market Cap.

How many miners have a secure and growing potential 5yr production profile life ahead at even their existing production,let alone rising, with a Nil Cost ceasing of production in a downturn?
    Especially on a low cost start /stop 35mtr drill depth resource definition program ahead as disclosed to date.
    Best of luck with whatever you decide to do - investment wise.

DYOR + DYODD My largest holding and I have NEVER reduced and don't have a foreseeable plan to.
    I have many eggs in a few different other baskets,as the Earth does fall at times even if you think it won't.
    But,I have noticed followers in business of other companies strategy that have a successful operational strategy,always have to have a BUT or this is a better way moment,which is why most can never copy a simple operations profile without fouling it up.
    It's called EGO and rarely ends well,which is why a good restaurant usually gets buggered by its new owners/operators/chef

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $33.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.5¢ 22.3¢ $97.22K 426.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 79074 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 14244 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AWJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.