NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

It has been an incredible 13 year journey in NWE... a journey...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2320
    It has been an incredible 13 year journey in NWE... a journey that has sadly come to an end today. Suffice to say this is likely my last post on the NWE forum.

Having been in the O&G investing game for many, many years and having worked in the O&G sector early in my career, I have seen and experienced plenty of dusters, but fortunately enjoyed some epic wins, and for the record, I count LD-1 as an epic win!

Ngl it was a hard read today. I consider myself a fairly pragmatic investor and I was somewhat prepared for a LKR2 result that didn't meet our lofty expectations... but today was a gut wrenching result... potentially a 90% downgrade of the Lockyer structure, although the 3D seismic will confirm the faulting and FWL for sure. So I digested the news, weighed up my options and made my decision, having accepted MIN's offer today. FWIW I knew very well the risk I was taking and I certainly felt confident the reward was worth it. Cést la vie.

Kudos to all the fantastic posters over the years, the level of respect, knowledge and support has been second to none. It genuinely has been the most enjoyable forum to be a part of. Will miss it for sure.
    Last edited by Brobel: 12/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.