NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: MIN: MinRes secures control of Norwest Energy NL, page-85

1. 11,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675

Additionally I actually think that it may be worth someone with a bit of legal knowledge, speaking to a pro bono lawyer. As far as I am aware Mesoblast MSB currently have a class action against them from shareholders.
    I did suggest this here, but the idea was laughed at

Re ASIC. I have been suggesting this for weeks, some have already done so.
    I am unable to just post the link, but this should help.

Report misconduct to ASICWhen reports of misconduct fall within our areas of responsibility, we take into consideration a number of fac deciding if we will take further action. To better understand how we do this, read Information Sheet 151 ASI approach to enforcement (INFO 151).ASIC is not able to provide you with legal advice and we will not be able to recover money for you. If you wo like to know what ASIC will do with your report, read Information Sheet 153 How ASIC deals with reports of misconduct (INFO 153).Find out more about ASIC's role or Laws ASIC administers.Be prepared before making a reportGather together any relevant documents or letters. You may need these to answer the questions on the rep form. There are often many issues surrounding allegations of misconduct; however, details beyond the facts however distressing, will not usually assist us in our consideration of your matter. You may wish to draft a summary of your concerns before completing the form. You cannot attach documents to the form.The form should take between 10 and 15 minutes to complete and you must complete it in one session. You cannot save the form.Your rightsWe will not reveal your identity or the contents of your report to others unless we are required or authorised to do so. See ASIC's Privacy Policy.The Corporations Act 2001 provides certain protections for officers, employees or contractors of a company make a report on that company. For more information, read Information Sheet 238 Whistleblower rights and protections (INFO 238) and Information Sheet 239 How ASIC handles whistleblower reports (INFO 239).Making a reportAs part of measures implemented because of the Coronavirus our response times and methods m vary from our standard. Due to altered working arrangements, our primary mode of communicatio email. Please consider this when providing your contact details and when trying to contact us.Report misconduct nowCustomers using iPads may experience issues when using the online misconduct reporting form. If you ha issues, we recommend switching to another device or using a desktop computer.What happens next?Once you submit your report, a confirmation screen will display your Reference Number. If you supplied you address we will send you a confirmation email including a PDF copy of your report and your Reference NumAn analyst will contact you to let you know we have received your report. However, due to current circumstances, our response times and method of contact may vary from our standard and contact i tors inC’suldorting ,by law whoay n isver email ber.slikely to be by email.See Information Sheet 153 How ASIC deals with reports of misconduct (INFO 153) to find out what happens Need help?See our external interpreter services page if you require an interpreter or are deaf or have a hearing or spee impairment.For assistance or information about the reporting process, check our Top call centre questions or contact us through one of the options on our contact us page.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.