NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Oh dear - this sounds very depressing. So many are selling NWE...

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1764
    Oh dear - this sounds very depressing. So many are selling NWE or part-there-of to either CE or on-market. Each to their own. But for those that have converted to MIN (latest figures not yet received) CE % will be a rude shock Monday. And then there are those that intend to.

We are being cheated of profit opportunity, no doubt. My only thought is to sell my 250,000 on market (purchase price .002) and put into STX. But not yet. The fear is to be one of five shareholders left standing.

Would it not be beneficial to have a new Post i.e. "Whose staying the course with shares in NWE" and to respond only with the Upvote? Or would this be to revealing - what have we to lose? I am asking.

Stayers who today have revealed they are completely gone or partially gone has certainly disappointed me but are fully understood. We are no more than names to one another, for the most part, and our life and dreams are away from Hot Copper.

I am a big believer in the Board of STX - that is my only conflict. Currently staying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.