NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Sorry Tui but to pull the pin on it now feels like you're...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Sorry Tui but to pull the pin on it now feels like you're leaving the best part of the meal on the table and walking away.
    Don't take that line the wrong way. I respect you and your posts and have done so over many years. BUT......surely you can see that MIN wants this so badly because they know how valuable this is.
    This is not a punt for them. It's a foregone conclusion. Listen to the way they had spoken about this prior to the takeover. It's there for all to see. There was no second guessing, it was very matter of fact.

Does that not give you the right signals to hold and enjoy the spoils of what you've held and ridden the bumps for over all these years??

It's not an easy decision, granted.
    But all the leads at present point to this being huge and holding NWE is the only way you will realise full potential in your investment.

This is all IMO of course, but there is no way in the world I'm backing down now. To me, it seems so obvious that the big dogs know exactly what is there and for now their only aim is to wear down as many weary holders as they can, acquire their shares and keep as much of this incredibly huge resource and associated dollars to themselves.

Well bugger them. I'm holding and getting my dessert!

And again, IMO - no way they double from here in 2 years! I'd happily have a side bet with you on that one haha

All the best with whatever you decide to do, but it feels like you're walking off the course complacent with bogey golf.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.