NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Cheeky guy Chris"“This Offer is a no-brainer for Norwest...

1. 4,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419
    Cheeky guy Chris

"“This Offer is a no-brainer for Norwest shareholders – it’s a unique opportunity to join our MinRes family and
    be part of the next chapter in our significant growth
    ." ... Chris.... he he he

Then for good measure went FOMO, a bit hard sell, you see that on those TV all day selling channels
    ". Those who rejected similar offers have missed out. "... Chris

I would like to see a better offer Chris to make it a no-brainer, things may change in the month we have to decide.

Currently I won't accept, I would like to see the ratio closer 1050(NWE):1(MINRES)..... tempted to just say 1000:1 to make the maths simple .

I don;t mind holding Minres at A better ratio, future does look bright lihium/iron ore, easier to sell or buy at a future date, still exposed to gas success, dividends.

NWE has had a better rate of return than MinRes over the last 5 years. So I don't see how spruiking MinRes performance helps in that regard. NWE shareprice is tracking MinRes offer, so people are looking at the arbitrage,for buying into MIN.

There are no miniumium subscriptions, so everyone can decide for themselves anytime between now 6th Feb,no vote required.

There is alot of strength in no one of any size accepting early and a negative board recommendation from NWE, have to see how that plays out.

Andy that is a good size. Keep it up.

Relative performance of the share prices over the last year
    The green line indicates where we might fall to, if offer not accepted in Feb, loose about 20-30% of value today... Personally I think we are reasonably valued by the market at the present price, thought we we undervalued before the offer.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4941/4941875-f60127b6ce2145dcd04d901f8af8050e.jpg

Last edited by trousergecko: 03/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.