NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: MIN:Off-Market Takeover Bid for Norwest Energy - Offer Opens, page-40

1. 1,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1377
    Make no mistake CE is not being carelessly rude to NWE shareholders, it is a deliberate strongarm, belittling tactic targeted at those holders that are uncertain, by highlighting the vast difference in company status and promising future certainty and security. His whole strategy thus far is about the two companies and where they are at, not discussing the major Lockyer Deep Gas Discovery and expansion in depth, other than to say , we found gas on our first drill, whoopee but we got to drill some more holes before we know how much gas there could be and we've had good news, there can also be bad news, or to that effect.
    Thanks Chris!
    There will be a percentage of holders that will accept the offer and we will wait and see how that eventuates, most definitely not getting mine.
    Expecting NWE management to respond pretty quickly and are very confident they will be following their recent advice and that being NWE are committed and engaged in the current seismic/ drilling campaign and fully wish to honour their JV obligations with the completion of the program which will put a better perspective on the position of NWE going forward.
    Therefore we recommend to all shareholders that they "DO NOT ACCEPT" the current offer presented by Mineral Resources.
    If my take is right or close to right come February , I think MIN will have a healthy amount of NWE shares but no where near enough to take the drivers seat and they will then be considering their next step which would likely be an improved offer and hope like hell that an other company doesn't join the party.
    All in all I'm hanging in and waiting to see how it plays out and not forgetting that the objective is for NWE to participate in the siesmic/ drilling program that has already commenced.
    My opinion only.
    Good fortune all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.