NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Dont think it is being too unfair on CE to say that he can come...

1. 1,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1357
    Dont think it is being too unfair on CE to say that he can come across on the arrogant side and I believe his comments released today are in that category.
    Even so, we'd be foolish not to consider carefully what he is saying no matter how bluntly he says it.
    The fact is consolidation activity has commenced in the PB and it appears that CE has interpreted that NWE could very well attract a third party offer and his instinct tells him, if that's the case MIN need to get in first and set the bar and agenda.
    Also by presenting first offer to NWE it may well spook other offers, may not another offer is very possible in this current gas environment.
    CE is calling it as he sees it and he wants MIN to be in control by taking the higher ground.
    THE OFFER IS LOW BALL and I find the fact that it is a script offer, also LOW BALL.
    All these months we on the forum have discussed the possibilities of this exact event presenting, it has now presented and the offer is UNSATISFACTORY.
    Now it is over to Management & Shareholders and I have NO DOUBT this offer will be rejected and the planned defence mechanisms will have be instigated immediately.
    This is not a nasty affair, just a first low offer, NWE destiny has always been in MIN's hands, that's how it was setup and given the current circumstances I can understand their move.
    We as a whole now need to demonstrate the faith we have in our Investment and our management team and stay united and for many of us we now need to practice what we preach.
    There's a hell of a lot to play out yet before this is settled.
    MIN own 19.9% Of NWE - That's a long way off 90% or 100%
    NWE have gained significant strength over the last 12 months and that is going to prove to be very beneficial in this game.
    all my opinion.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.