NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Yeah Nah.After all this time I am still unable to place faith or...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Yeah Nah.

After all this time I am still unable to place faith or trust in the inadequate opportunistic MIN offer or tactics which crap on long term holders who helped get NWE through all the bad deals and dilution they cocked up in the last 17 years. I will never have faith or trust in the new director from MIN who has failed to act in my and others best interest as a minority SH. The NWE management nav lights are out after the mutiny, nobody from NWE leadership is on the ship representing minority holdout shareholders who have clearly voiced their disapproval. Still ignoring the calls from Sydney. Stick your panic room.
    Even after next week’s announcement that could be a drilling truth as expected by shareholders and Australian law, (or indeed theres a serious risk of a drilling problem or untruth to sway a few more to get the mates over 80), it will still be for me …..
    HOLD DO NOTHING. No Brainer, take the fight to the fat cat, fight delisting 100% and resist all coercion and fearmongering Billionaires greed always. Truthful reporting of NED1 testing outcome is when one can make an informed choice as to what one will accept. Good luck to the strong and the other NWE idiots like me.
    Last edited by pppl: 07/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.