AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

I started off the whole “credibility” debate by requesting him...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I started off the whole “credibility” debate by requesting him to repost his first post- to me it had a lot of value- and that is what I think we need- we are being faced with offers left right and centre- suspect there will be at least another 2 in the next few weeks. If we don’t have the facts we may just accept the first offer that is put in front of us- and maybe that is why we believe we were taken for a bunch of fools in the beginning.
    I am not an accountant or an accountant student, so appreciate those in the financial fields contributing- I prefer having figures quoted from reputable sources- as Bones had done-
    As much as I would like to believe the share price will return to the heady levels of 5 years ago, share dilution tells me that is unreasonable.
    My quest is to be able to put a value to all the assets we have- only then can we say what is fair and if the market is reasonable-then one can decide based on your own strategy and position what to do.

But I deplore the senseless attacks from both the Dow rappers and uprampers for that matter, Ask for facts and try and work on that.
    And if your wondering- I have held AGO since 2015, I have been reading HC since then and I have only posted here as this is my largest shareholding so this is where my interest lies.
    Hope we have some more pleasant surprises in the days to come.
    Keep on posting-sensible stuff!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.