NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

I reckon we might be underrating CE as a seaman, we know he is a...

1. 1,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1357
    I reckon we might be underrating CE as a seaman, we know he is a very good fisherman but he has also demonstrated his yachtsmanship with this manouver.
    After the LD1 flow test results he came out very bullish & confident stating the significance of the discovery and rating as possibly Number 1 in Australian onshore gas history.
    He followed that up with releasing a very aggressive drilling & seismic campaign and announcing a spend of up to $200 million on drilling and development.
    The JV are to drill 4 holes, with 2 at LD2 & NED1 being back to back and the pads are down awaiting instructions and these wells are to be drilled before the 3D seismic has been completed which commenced back in early December.
    Is that confidence or what, all just fantastic.
    THEN:
    He has suggested that he was prompted to make a move on NWE because there maybe others buying in and this would be a nuisance.
    So MIN lobbed their low script offer to NWE and then low and behold CE just recently after this offer comes out, with this pearler.
    "Whoopee we found gas, we drilled one hole and found gas, doesn't mean we will always have good days, there will be bad days to."
    Brilliant how's that for tacking !
    Sorry Chris I have much respect for yourself and your company, but you are entertaining.
    My opinion only
    GLAH and stay true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.