MNB 3.28% 6.3¢ minbos resources limited

I was looking at some figures for the Modular Talus plant...

1. 4,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6950

I was looking at some figures for the Modular Talus plant compared to the Stamicarbon GA study

The Study was based on 320 tonnes per day, whereas the Talus Plant they’ve installed in Kenya only does 1 tpd

On the Talus website, they say they have a 10 tpd facility/model that requires 11.5mw (we have 200mw available which is what they based the study on)

The Talus plant is designed for interruptible solar power only working 7 hours a day, working 24/7 I’d assume we could triple that.

So assuming they opt for the 10t model, (which maybe could do 30tpd based on the above) the plant is about 1 tenth the size of the study plant, though can be scaled up.

They also say the BOO part of the plant (Hydrogen generation + Nitrogen generation + the Haber-Bosch process to make ammonia) makes up more than 50% of the €432,709,000 cost.

Lets say €210m remaining, however ours is one tenth the size, no way could you assume one tenth the cost, but say 30-40m Euros may be ball park. Once we have a phosphate income, that amount of money wouldn’t be too hard to finance & I’d assume it would also come under the Presidential decree where the banks are required to lend.

When I first saw the price tag on the Stamicarbon plant, I thought it was way out of our league at least until we had stage 2 of the phosphate plant running at nameplate production. However starting with one of the Talus Plants, then scaling up is very doable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.002(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $55.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.3¢ $517 8.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4410 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 17000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.