MNB 1.89% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Minbos Investor Presentation - Angola Rising, page-178

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    "66c plus on a realistic multiple of six and potentially much more than that on the green ammonia project further out to push the sp to well over $1 medium to longer term."

I think much more likely than not, GA is long term (3+ years) until it produces something concrete, expecting delays that will keep happening the same way that has been happening with phosphate.

"Lindsay gave a Mining.com interview last month reiterating production mid year."

Was it the same Lindsay that re-iterated in September 2023 that the commencement ceremony in November would still go ahead as planned? When do we stop being fooled by Lindsay with his promises on timelines despite repeated offences on not delivering on time? Never? I personally believe production won't be happening mid-year. It's now past mid-Jan and funding (even the 14m, let alone the remaining 12m) still hasn't completed, and he's confident that production will start mid-year. Is he for real? If it doesn't happen and production begins way late in 2024, will he publicly apologise this time? His assurance on timeline has now pretty much become meaningless after countless time his "assurances" fell short.

Last edited by riverflows: 14/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $35.17K 629.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 491082 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.