MNB 0.00% 5.8¢ minbos resources limited

"is there a reason the product is being tied to TSP not...

1. 14,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4116
    "Was it the same Lindsay that re-iterated in September 2023 that the commencement ceremony in November would still go ahead as planned?"
    Yep, that'll be him! I really doubt that the timelines provided were dishonest. More likely just not conservative enough or not allowing for delays.
    The way I figure it is this;
    When production was 3 years out, a delay of up to 50% in time meant a delay of 18 months.
    When one year out, a 50% time delay is a six month delay.
    Now at 6 months out, a potential delay of 50% means three months.
    Ie., even with the delays, we keep getting closer and we look increasingly likely to be there this year whether it's 6 months or 9 months.
    I also doubt we need to wait until production for a big sp rise. Finalisation of finance should give us that and we could have that anytime within 1-3 months.

"is there a reason the product is being tied to TSP not phosphate rock prices?"
    Yes, it's because we are selling a finished product for the end user to use as a fertiliser, so the price is linked to a comparable finished product like TSP with the price adjusted for Phosphate content and relative performance. Those details were provided in the DFS. If we sell it as a raw ingredient to a fertiliser factory, then we might expect the price to be linked to the phosphate rock price for that region with a discount or premium dependent on the grade and quality (with regard to impurities etc).
    Last edited by chuk: 14/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.