MNB 1.96% 5.0¢ minbos resources limited

And on the green ammonia project;I just read about a very large...

1. 13,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3938
    And on the green ammonia project;
    I just read about a very large investment ($3.6bill) in clean ammonia production by a major company that sees the importance of green ammonia going forward. It looks like their idea of clean isn't as green as ours but their vision on the importance of clean hydrogen and ammonia and the size of their investment is worth noting. I can't wait to find out which companies are interested in our green ammonia project. It is probably currently the most compelling green ammonia project in the world. I can't believe we can still buy the phosphate project so cheap and effectively get a free option on that world leading green ammonia project.

Abu Dhabi state-owned oil company Adnoc (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company) has entered into a binding agreement to buy out partner OCI’s majority stake in the two companies’ joint-venture fertiliser company, Fertiglobe, for $3.62bn.

The transaction — which is expected to close next year, subject to approval by competition authorities — supports Adnoc’s plans “to establish a global growth platform for ammonia, a key lower carbon fuel and hydrogen carrier that is expected to play an important role in the energy transition”, the state-owned company says.According to Forbes magazine, Fertiglobe is the 41st most valuable listed company in the Middle East, with a market value of $8.7bn and annual profits of $1.8bn.

https://www.hydrogeninsight.com/production/oil-giant-adnoc-to-become-major-clean-hydrogen-and-ammonia-player-after-agreeing-3-6bn-deal-to-buy-fertiglobe/2-1-1572994

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $43.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $40.61K 803.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 141000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 26000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.