MNB 6.00% 5.3¢ minbos resources limited

One poster wants an apology for being ridiculed. While he got...

1. 13,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3939
    One poster wants an apology for being ridiculed. While he got his call for a cr correct, I never called his prediction of a cr ridiculous. I disagreed with it and the late IDC loan meant the other poster got it right. Hardly something requiring an apology. What I did call ridiculous was many flat out lies that had also posted.
    He has also ridiculed many other posters that disagreed with him by going back over years of past posts to copy and paste any posts that with hindsight proved incorrect.
    It's pretty rich to be asking for an apology for being ridiculed on ridiculous statements while ridiculing me so much more regularly. I won't ask for an apology.
    He ridicules my sp targets despite the fact that the sp targets are based on substantiated numbers like the DFS, the fully diluted share base - after allowing for future dilution and DFS assumed base case TSP price. The TSP price is currently relatively stable at comfortably above that base case price of $422.
    There is plenty of emotion around right now but the project remains important, the IDC loan appears late but likely to be approved and Angola has a preference and financial need for locally produced fertiliser. So I'll stick with my 30c plus production target despite one poster's near daily reminder of that target while the sp is well below. The fact that the sp is well below what for me remains a valid target is why I'll stay invested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $47.66K 878.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 387398 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 19406 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.