MNB 3.57% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

If money is due by 8am Monday, good chance we could trade Monday...

1. 3,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6655

If money is due by 8am Monday, good chance we could trade Monday - probably Tuesday.

I’m writing this partly because I know management read HC, and they may take my advice and other holders advice that reply to this post and give us a better explanation than the Dear Investor letter.

To me the worst thing of this whole ordeal was the 1:1 in the money 7c option with an exercise price 2.2 cents below the last traded price. I think they were probably a bit naive and just did what the brokers said - of course the brokers are trying to get the best deal for their clients and don’t give 2 hoots about existing holders.

The “Dear Investor” letter they wrote to the placement participants won’t cut it.

Lots of problems with that letter:

Is the IDC loan fully approved so we can draw down on it? If not what is now required.

“Internal change of circumstances” problems with Shanghai Jason doesn’t wash - tell us the truth

Who are these potential partners?

If confidentiality clauses prevent you telling us - tell us that

Are they the same investors you are in advanced discussions with?

Have they walked, or are you hoping a mutually acceptable deal can be done?

You talk of financing for working capital, what about the capex shortfall?

How much extra is this working capital?

You say “financing in coming months” Do you realise over the last 2 years how many times you’ve mentioned upcoming finance?

This suspension was suppose to be about upfront financing adding to or replacing the placement - does that mean these deals are now dead?

Why have you pushed back the completion of a 6 month build to 2Q 2025?

I’d assume because you missed the growing season, no point in drawing down the loan if production isn’t needed till later?

If you’re doing nothing over the next 6 months why did you need to raise the $10m now reduced to $6m?

Why did you need to issue 1:1 in the money options with an exercise price 2.2 cents below last traded price?

I’m sure others have questions they’d like answered in their upcoming announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $57.47K 1.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 495652 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ 460453
Last updated 14.57pm 06/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.