MNB 3.45% 5.6¢ minbos resources limited

The broker email posted by Kingrose has answered that. There...

1. 13,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3874
    The broker email posted by Kingrose has answered that. There were multiple reasons for the ongoing suspension. This is my take on the posted email.
    They first entered suspension because "partnership opportunities were presented to the Board "
    It would have no doubt taken weeks to talk through those opportunities with those parties. There was no mention of an outcome to those talks at the time of the email but during the suspension it sounds like the company finally received committee approval. They may have remained in or extended the suspension if they knew that the IDC committee meeting was close. That IDC loan approval led to this;
    "The company has briefed the government on progress and as a result is having advanced discussions for funding via the Angolan institutions"
    Ie IDC funding approval sounds like it has facilitated the opportunity for further funding to bridge the gap.
    The gap left after the IDC US$14mill is relatively small at around US$12mill less the cr amount.
    The broker email and brokers working on final cr commitments suggests the suspension is likely to end soon so it doesn't seem like they will wait for the outcome of the funding through the Angolan institutions - unless a decision from them is also imminent in which case they would probably be required to stay in suspension pending that outcome. I haven't heard or read anything to suggest that is the case.
    My guess is the suspension will now be lifted this week, perhaps on Monday as scheduled if the cr is completed by Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $48.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $9.232K 166.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99963 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 252589 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ 86140
Last updated 15.37pm 03/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.