MNB 9.84% 6.7¢ minbos resources limited

Hi Gladdy1, I searched for information about (ii)The main role...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi Gladdy1, I searched for information about (ii)
    The main role of a project manager is to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget. A project manager plans and supervises construction projects from start to finish. They organize and manage construction processes, ensuring everything is done efficiently and promptly. A project manager understands construction methodologies and procedures and can coordinate a large team of professionals with varying expertise. A project manager should be very organized and highly analytical because they must handle complex construction issues. A construction manager oversees all construction activities and reports to the project manager. The project manager is more responsible for the project and manages matters beyond construction activities. This means that the project manager supervises the construction manager.

https://proest.com/construction/process/project-manager-vs-construction-manager/#:~:text=A%20construction%20manager%20oversees%20all,manager%20supervises%20the%20construction%20manager.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.006(9.84%)
Mkt cap ! $58.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.8¢ 6.3¢ $111.7K 1.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 165041 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 14945 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.