MNB 0.00% 5.0¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Minbos launches P4 concept study, page-121

1. 13,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3953
    Stop making false claims like "wealth destruction" and post something substantiated rather than an unresearched false opinions.
    You blame me for people losing money because the sp is down from its last peak. This stock has always been volatile like most small caps. I bought around three years ago and I'm up 100% on my original entry price. If anyone is down based on my posts as you claim, it's only because they bought high and sold low. I have always said buy low and sell high is my preference. I can't help if traders jump in on strong momentum on a strong rally because it feels good and later panic and sell the lows because they can't stomach the paper losses brought on by the volatility. This stock has built shareholder wealth over the last 3-5 years and it has held well over the last 12 months when many other small caps have been decimated. Those are the facts.

"You can't charts these type of penny stocks"

Seriously? What happened to your claims that all the indicators are showing sell? Isn't that chart based? That sounds like a sudden and complete reversal of your opinion.

In any case I showed the charts to disprove your and Carlton's claims about wealth destruction. Wealth creation has been the reality for medium to long term holders as proven by the chart. That's despite this latest correction that still leaves the sp overall up 10% in a year, 100% in three years and more than four fold in 4 and 5 years. Anyone buying the dips and selling the highs along the way could have done even better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $1.75K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2780 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 58026 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.