MNB 4.62% 6.2¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Minbos launches P4 concept study, page-232

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35

Being an investor in MNB, long-term wise it's certainly better than what it was a few years ago when MNB only had the phosphate, but now we have the P4 and Green Ammonia projects to potentially add to the cashflow within this decade.

Short-term wise, it is frustrating due to the poor (or lack of) communication, consistently missed timelines and no finalized agreement such as offtakes (Binding MOU for Carrinho has not been finalized) funding for the phosphate plant, but I do believe we'll get there eventually. I get the fact that MNB is not the only company with some of these issues, such as AGY consistently missing timelines to complete commissioning for their 2000tpa lithium plant, MGT with the most vague timeline I've seen so far, but it doesn't make MNB any less guilty.

This is the risk of investing in penny stocks, especially ones that don’t have any sort of revenue generating projects, we always end up with some sort of downsides and it's up to investors whether they are willing to tolerate them. In this case, MNB has been working hard to make progress in getting the phosphate plant constructed, but it absolutely sucks that MNB hasn’t communicated well on crucial key points, announcing timelines where they estimate whatever is to be achieved at X time only to miss it consistently, and it’s now unknown if they can set a conservative timeline and stick with it, because there is high expectations that MNB will most likely miss that as well. Very frustrating despite knowing we are closer than ever to get the phosphate plant up and running.

Yet despite all the negatives of MNB, I and many other shareholders want to see them succeed. Shareholders and non-shareholders who are interested in entering or re-entering but are currently sitting on the sidelines atm want to see more certainty; they want to see MNB finalize that Binding MOU Carrinho offtake and/or the Biocom offtake, they want to see the SA IDA loan + non-dilutive funding secured, and until any of these (particularly the funding parts) occur, the SP will continue to remain stagnant or slowly fall down.

Until then, take a break from the HC forum, and clear your mind by pursuing other activities. I’m busy next month so I might not be posting on the forum during that time, so hopefully before the end of the year or early Jan we’ll get some good news (particularly the IDA loan) by then, and if no good news comes, it’s not too late to re-evaluate your investment in MNB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $54.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.2¢ $26.82K 422.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 137821 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 64435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.