MNB 1.89% 5.2¢ minbos resources limited

"The market not convinced !!!"The market wasn't convinced about...

1. 13,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3942
    "The market not convinced !!!"

The market wasn't convinced about TG6 either last month. 4-5 weeks later it was up over 1000% on news.
    The market was very convinced LKE was a winner at $1 through to $2.70 last year. It's now 14c.
    The market is full of those examples. The market can not only be wrong, it can often be massively wrong.
    "The market" is unfortunately full of fools that follow each other like sheep on both the upside and downside, at times creating extreme highs and lows. The market in small caps is extremely inefficient and often acts on sentiment and the emotions of fear and greed far more than on fundamentals.Those are the opportunities that can be taken advantage of by going against the crowd and not being a sheep. Most of the sheep have no clue what they are doing and sell only because they see others selling or buy because they can't stand missing out on a high flying stock.
    Anyone that believes what "the market" is telling them, with so many obvious examples of extreme volatility, or relying only on what they read on forums to make decisions, without relying on their own research - to put it nicely - is not doing themselves any favours.

"I suggest you look at sellers depth and recent price action'
    What and then act like a sheep? No thanks.

I've said I don't want or need your advice but you keep giving it. You keep spamming this thread with false statements, exaggerations and fear mongering.
    Are you trying to convince investors here to sell at these low prices? It sure seems that way.

I'll leave you to continue your spamming for a while. I have better things to do right now. Go your hardest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $44.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $20.44K 385.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 184800 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 74343 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.