MNB 3.85% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

Hi MrLamby - Trying to hit Reply - no goAnyway :To further your...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi MrLamby - Trying to hit Reply - no go

Anyway :

To further your comment :

"Can't believe the enormous value proposition unfolding in front of our eyes and the market still has no idea, understand we are well entrenched in a bear market, but this has a ridiculous amount of catching up to do when that eases."

I had a look at today's biggest gainer's on HC home page - The gains range between 52.4% to 18% for the top 7.
    I haven't been able to confirm why all these went up, but I had time to look at RMY (+52.4%). Their last announcement was over a month ago to advise of a change in substantial holding, prior to that was May, change of address. BUT they still managed 52.4% today...in one day !

MNB has just pretty well established finance and offtake for a project with a likely NPV of a minimum AUS$500m and pretty close (compared to other listings) to production. Not to mention a tech partner for their 200mw Green Ammonia project with probably the cheapest electric tariff known in that industry, with incidentally plans to ADD 500mw in stage 2. (Shell by the by are developing only 200mw in Denmark, I think.)

And yet MNB in the last month since all this has been going on, has gone no where regarding SP. Still, I guess were not really doing much...at all...are we.

Must be that MNB is in Stealth Mode - Do we actually present to anyone, anywhere, apart from of course :
    The IFDC
    The Angolan Government
    Cornerstone Investors
    Project Partners
    Green ammonia Tech Partners
    Next Investors
    Clux Investors
    HC
    and of course release ASX announcements, which everyone can see.

Why the heck has MNB SP not gone up?!

Aren't the share markets just a fascinating place ... haha
    Yes MrL, agreed we have a lot of catching up to do.

All IMO GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $47.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $17.91K 337.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 616 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 43482 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.