MNB 0.00% 7.2¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Minbos Secures Site For Capanda Green Ammonia Project, page-127

1. 14,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4038
    Volumes here are very light. After debt funding is completed and we move closer to production, we could see longer term investors come in to snap up the shares from traders and when that happens, the sp trending higher might leave those traders wishing they held instead of traded.
    The same thing happened to me when I tried trading A4N when volumes were lighter and the sp wasn't going anywhere in a hurry. I tried selling some into strength with the intention of maybe buying back lower. I sold more each time it went ever higher thinking a correction was getting more and more likely. It just kept going up instead. It worked out well for me anyway with where I invested that money later but it's a good example of how a few good trades that make you think trading is the way to go can turn out to be a bad idea when a stock just keeps going up. I also regretted selling LKE way before the peak but at least with that one, my plan was a shorter term trade that paid very well anyway
    I also put a large sum into Phoenix lithium a couple of years ago (seed capital) with part profits from MNB when it hit 21c in 2021. Luckily for me Phoenix hadn't listed and now looks like it won't get listed but will be bought out at probably at least a 20-40 times return. Trading has made me good money too over the years but as Livermore put it, sometimes it's best to just sit!
    There's plenty of other stocks where I should have just sat on them for many multiples of upside. I missed out on 70 fold upside on Andean Resources in exchange for a three fold quick return ($300k would have turned into $21mill if I sat on that one). That was by far my biggest mistake.
    Hopefully MNB will be one of those where sitting will be the best strategy although I'm not expecting anything like 40-70 fold increase on this one. Ten fold is a possibility if all goes well. Maybe 4-6 years for that return. Hopefully very solid returns much earlier than that; 20-30c next year still seems very realistic to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $40.18K 559.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8900 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 57314 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.