MNB 1.52% 6.5¢ minbos resources limited

The article linked below shows just how much of an advantage our...

1. 14,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4060
    The article linked below shows just how much of an advantage our green ammonia project has over most other green projects. On top of the up to $200 per tonne freight advantage it has for supplying its ammonia locally, Mnb has signed an agreement locking in a price of 1.1c per kwh for 200MW of green hydro electricity for 25 years. Solar is at around 5c now and expected to drop to 3c by 2050. However solar is not available 24 hours. It's 8-10 hours at best and can be much less on cloudy days. Solar plus storage has an equivalent cost of 12c per kwh.
    MNB's power agreement has it receiving reliable 24 hour supply of green electricity at just 10% of what solar plus battery currently costs. I can't believe you can still buy this stock for considerably less than the value of the phosphate project and get exposure to the most compelling green ammonia project globally- for free. I'll bet the prospective partners and financiers would be very eager to get a piece of this project even if the market currently is way behind the curve with this stock. A deal with a partner might trigger larger scale insto buying and finally give the green ammonia project the recognition and market valuation that it deserves.

Costs are expected to improve by mid-decade. The global weighted average levelized cost of energy (LCOE) for solar is currently around $50 per MWh for solar and $120 per MWh for solar-plus-storage. DNV expects solar LCOE to drop to $30 per MWh by mid-century, with some individual project costs well under $20 per MWh.

https://pv-magazine-usa.com/2023/06/21/solar-will-be-in-unassailable-position-as-cheapest-source-of-electricity/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $57.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ $8.048K 123.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78153 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 40000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.