ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Sentiment is terrible in the small cap space. How long that will last is an unknown.

Sentiment and morale is at an all time low in this forum as well. Some that are masking as good Samaritans are taking pleasure at the current situation here. Whether they will be proven correct will depend on Lindsay and Co. and how the Minbos leaders perform in their roles.

In the case of Minbos, I believe the sell off is somewhat justified because of the uncertainty that Lindsay has created. We really have no idea whether a raise will be required and that is causing uncertainty amongst holders.

The majority of investors here are well aware of the risks of investing in small caps.
    Personally, I thought with the potential projects that Minbos had and the modest amount to raise to construct the phosphate fertilizer plant, this was a terrific risk reward play.

I don't appreciate the posts from Lindsay intimating that the Bank loan was about to be approved, or the video of him smiling about how great the day was when he was meeting with prospective green ammonia partners. It is misleading and will lose face with investors and shareholders.

Will Lindsay surprise us with excellent progress on SWF that will see us through until the bank loan is finalised and announce the start of construction?
    Or will the next announcement be a capital raise?

Should he disappoint again, I feel that he and the CFO should be replaced with representatives that are more attuned with the intricacies of working in Africa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $37.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $68.99K 1.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67894 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 190433 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.