MNB 2.33% 4.4¢ minbos resources limited

I've been holding MNB for over 3 years, and by early next...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I've been holding MNB for over 3 years, and by early next year, it will be 4. Over this time, MNB has missed multiple dead lines. Something that all of us here are all too familiar with.

We've reached the point now, where I feel, and I am sure many others do too, that if these SWF funds are not cleared and the Carrinho offtake not signed; it'll be hard to to justify holding MNB.

It's a project with great financials and a better social impact, and I want to see it come to fruition, like most of us here.

The latest announcement left doubt in my mind, which was worsened by the subsequent fall in the share price. I've tried calling the company, but it appears as though the phone is disconnected.

I know the SWF funds are still in play, but the lack of progress or insights as to why it's been delayed is unnerving.

It's a shame this message board has declined in quality with many great posters leaving and selling-up.

With that said, let me know your thoughts for the future. When do you think the SWF funds will be cleared, the offtake signed and cement poured?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.