ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4173
    I've asked a few times recently about the cash position and possibility of a cr and I was told exactly what they told the market. No plans for a cr and a strong expectation that the cash will be raised through non equity funding (no cr).
    From the latest quarterly report;
    "Non equity funding currently being pursued with several parties being engaged to deliver the remaining ~US$30 million CAPEX for the Plant."
    It can't get any clearer than than that but some here will keep speculating anyway every time the sp corrects.

You also need to understand that when I was contacted in the past regarding cr's, I was then obliged not to disclose that information or trade ahead of the trading halt knowing that information. So you can't expect me to post that sort of information! You also should know that any Top 20 or insto shareholders would be contacted to gauge their interest about a cr 1-2 days prior to the trading halt. A sudden unexplainable dip in the sp might be someone acting on that info illegally but a correction lasting more than 2 days is not going to be due to anyone knowing about an upcoming cr because it would go into TH after those first couple of days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $34.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $15.23K 390.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 77308 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 213953 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.