MNB 1.89% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

"there won't be much for sale at these prices once funding and...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    "there won't be much for sale at these prices once funding and offtakes are announced" - 100% correct, but again it depends on whether the news are positive or not. If positive, I (and the more cautious bunch among us) will have to buy at a premium than the current prices, but market will take a bit of time to catch up to the news anyway (we are in the micro cap space so market efficiency hypothesis is garbage, information won't be reflected instantly in share price) so it won't be too late. That will be a much safer trade - lower profit margin for sure, but as close to a sure win in this space as possible.

If negative news, I won't be buying at 7-8c as you said. Contrary to chuk, I have always viewed the current mc price as "fair", not cheap. It's only considered cheap if management keeps over-delivering and shows us that there's a very high chance that all projects will be delivered successfully as per promises. Based on what has already happened, that's not the way I feel about it. Of course this sentiment will change once this project is in a smooth operation and generates the cash surplus as advised, and the other projects receive favorable funding conditions and solid progression.

Last edited by riverflows: 30/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $35.17K 629.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 491082 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.