MNB 1.67% 5.9¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Minbos to Pursue Yellow Phosphorus Potential in Stage 2, page-289

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Nice one Chuk and hats off to you for keeping it factual and unemotional. HC often becomes a fear-mongering rumour mill for day traders who often appear when the SP is at its lowest but go quiet when it improves.

I hope you don't take any of the BS being flung your way personal and continue to provide your thoughts and insights, which are often simply numbers stating the facts rather than "mark my words, there's a CR coming much lower than this".

The next 6 months will be interesting and most probably bumpy regardless of where the SP is at come November. Let's hope we get some commentary from the AGM today which will put some of the rumours to rest and settle some nerves. Or better still, let's hope we get an announcement or some sort of update from the recent trip to Angola that will do the same.

Good luck to all, I hope the long termers are rewarded for their patience. If we do see a CR at sub-10 cents (which I'm not personally expecting, but I'm also not a guru), well the world won't come to an end. I imagine we're probably all doing better than most of the people of Angola, so we really can't complain about a potential temporary paper loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $51.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $60.04K 990.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38975 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 91000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ 760369
Last updated 15.01pm 10/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.