MNB 1.82% 5.6¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Minbos to Pursue Yellow Phosphorus Potential in Stage 2, page-361

1. 13,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3914
    "This was easily one of the best stocks on high probability blue sky potential that I have ever come across and that blue sky upside just keeps growing. Not with projects that look doubtful but with projects that look very compelling, greatly increasing the odds of success."

Funny thing is, that still applies for me, albeit delayed. While there are other stocks I know of with 5-10 times upside potential, they would either be dependent on positive exploration success, a big rebound in their commodity prices and/or large funding requirements measured in the hundreds of millions of dollars or more. Minbos isn't dependent on any of those. So still a strong hold/buy for me. Each to their own.

Someone isn't just going crazily overtime posting endless negative views, they are also spending hours sifting through historic posts looking for anything that they think they can discredit other poster's with. Many other poster's. Those who have him on ignore won't see that. The above quote was aimed at discrediting me. The irony is most give him no credibility.
    The motive remains a mystery but a big grudge probably based on big losses seems the most likely reason despite claims of being 100% correct. He will deny that of course but the more desperately he fights this uptrend, the more obvious a grudge based on past losses appears the motive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $48.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $26.33K 471.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45264 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 120160 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ 53871
Last updated 15.45pm 24/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.