VR1 0.00% 2.3¢ vection technologies ltd

Nice update on Mindesk.........plenty to look forward to here I...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Nice update on Mindesk.........plenty to look forward to here I do believe. Bring on the continued growth and expansion.

"During the coming week, the Company will release Mindesk 2020.2, where both the Rhino and SolidWorks versions will see the implementation of multiple landmark features designed around users’ feedback, bringing to market a strong value proposition for new and existing users aimed at increasing paying customers’ conversion rates".

"The Company has commenced integrating three additional widely adopted CAD platforms, each with a specific industry focus. The Company’s objective is to position Mindesk as the universal middleware between the most popular CAD platforms, VR/AR headsets and the most popular graphic engines aligned with its stated commitment on building an interconnected, 360° real-time software product suite.

● Mindesk records over 2,300 unique accounts in more than 100 countries at June 2020

● First Mindesk paid marketing campaign on Food4rhino.com and strategic campaigns across media outlets underway

● Official launch of Enterprise premium license offering, featuring white-gloves support and feature co-development

● Strong focus on monetisation of existing Mindesk user base during the next six months

● Long term strategic view to position Mindesk as the universal middleware among the most popular CAD platforms, graphic engines and VR/AR devices

"To date, due to the significant development and fine tuning of the platform, Mindesk’s marketing strategy has relied solely on face-to-face and word-of-mouth interaction, with accounts growing steadily at ~7% per month during the past year".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $21.68K 950.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77875 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 76299 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ 972710
Last updated 15.38pm 03/05/2024 ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.