CUE 0.00% 13.0¢ cue energy resources limited

Ann: MINE: CUE: Naga Utara-1 Well, Mahakam Hilir , page-3

1. 1,293 Posts.
    re: Ann: MINE: CUE: Naga Utara-1 Well, Mahaka... Hey Asutin,

i still claim its being held back by the bot until Octanex (OXX)completes the special dividend allocation. There is a clause in that allocation that says something along the lines of if the shares rise dramatically before the issue date the company has the right to review the issue quantities.

One very astute man (Mr. Albers) would not want that to occur as he would stand to take a decent hair cut and frankly i dont blame him. I'd love to pick his brains for just five minutes.........

Regardless whether this is correct or not someone is holding their foot on the brake so they can accumulate. I still say its good for us because sooner or later they will hit the accelerator and it will be green lights and all systems go.

Its only a matter of time before that additional new revenue shows up in the quarterly.

In addition to that, we have gas in our first well in Indonesia (lots of it i suspect), pressure was so great they need to bring in a new rig with appropriate high pressure equipment so it can be drilled safely.

We will shortly be drilling the second Indonesian well and thats targeting oil.

And, must be getting close to an announcement about well location for the Caterina well with Woodside and CUE has 35% free carry.

Sometimes in the stock market the most difficult thing to do is nothing at all, sit tight, be patient and let this little gem bring home the bacon.

Off for a nice cold beer, everything looks good to me.

JW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (NZSX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.