OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Mine Development Re-Commences at Cascavel, page-7

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    80,000 tpa and a plan which allows for various selective mining methods to be trialled!

Q1 - 80,000t of what? Presumably ore but who knows what they will extract to achieve that target. I know there is no JORC but surely they must have some idea of what grade of ore they expect (hope) to extract as part of this 80,000t. Tonnage without any reference to grade is near meaningless and makes it impossible to determine what sort of revenue they may generate (and what EV to put on the business).

Q2 - Trialling mining methods? Although it is great to be flexible it should be a concern that they will be experimenting with mining methods at this stage

As someone who has not followed this closely these are somewhat worrying points and seems to suggest this is a "hoping for the best" type of operation. Think @jimone called it correctly on Figure 1. Absolutely amateurish!

The punters might get lucky but extremely high risk for true investors. I will stay on the sidelines on this one (but watch with interest).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.