HGO 7.41% 5.8¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Mine Extension Drilling to Commence at Kanmantoo, page-20

1. 1,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Subject: Hillgrove (ASX:HGO) Share Purchase Plan Dear Shareholder, On 1 March 2023, Hillgrove announced a $39 million institutional placement and share purchase plan (SPP) to fully equity fund the Kanmantoo Underground project restart, as well as access to hedging lines which enables the Company to hedge 16,000 tonnes of copper. This funding package will be applied to fund development of the Kanmantoo Underground Project, mine expansion drilling, provide sufficient operational contingency, and general working capital purposes. As you were a registered holder of Shares at the record date of the SPP, I wanted to make you aware that you are invited to participate in the offer of fully paid ordinary shares in Hillgrove Resources Limited under the share purchase plan established by Hillgrove – which allows you to the opportunity to acquire up to, in aggregate, $30,000 of Shares in Hillgrove at an issue price of $0.053 per Share, without incurring brokerage fees. I am pleased to announce this funding package, which facilitates the commencement of the Kanmantoo Underground operation to generate cashflow through production, along with continued mine expansion drilling. Should you wish to participate, please refer to the following: The SPP offer booklet that you received orContact Boardroom direct on +61 2 9290 9600. Best Regards,Lachlan Wallace. Lachlan Wallace I CEO & Managing Director5-7 King William Road, Unley SA 5061 I T +61 8 7070 1698

Basically, this was just a reminder, or prompt to act.
    Perhaps the company doesn't have your email address.
    cheers .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $121.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $181.9K 3.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 837996 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.