HGO 7.94% 6.8¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Mine Extension Drilling to Commence at Kanmantoo, page-23

1. VYR
    4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3001
    HI Foyt,

It wouldn't be good if companies could buy their own shares unannounced.

"Buybacks must be announced and reported on any of SEC Forms 8-K, 10-Q, or 10-K to avoid insider trading risks as well as to adequately inform both shareholders and the public.1 Sept 2022."

Hi Ducky.

Sorry to hear you are not happy. Cheer up the good times are on their way.

Great to have the first $15.6m of the placement in the bank and work starting.

Whatever comes in from the SPP which is all part of the contingency so not a big worry if it falls short given we are debt free.

$3.4 m from the Instos and $4.7m from Freepoint subject to Share Holder Approval at the AGM is as good as in the bank.

The remaining $12.5m from Freepoint which needs FIRB approval because HGO is a registered land holder should be a formality but if it isn't approved Freepoint is far enough in the hole to fund that some other way.

We can all relax in the knowledge that we got set before the banking crisis rattled the bankers nerves.

The copper market has already started to shrug that off and hopefully by the time all the dust settles and hedging is put in place for 50% of the first two years production the copper price will be enough to make a duck smile.

Gold and Copper Revenues now down from $624m to $598m with more through put and mine life coming soon.

The first 2c fully franked dividend is not far off.

A repeat of the last big CR at 3c which was closely followed by a 1.5c FF dividend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.