KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Ann: Mineral Hill Process Plant Update, page-4

1. 12,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    dont get me wrong, I think its good news and I the right direction. but if you have a look at their November announcement seems they are falling short of what they planned.

"The plan is to continue to treat 30 tonnes per hour of 6.5 grams per tonne of sulphide ore through ‘Ball Mill One’ and the flotation plant, with recovery of up to 70% of the gold to float concentrate. With the CIL coming online, a further 15% of the gold will be recovered to doré (gold bars) by the CIL treatment of the float tails. A further 20 tonnes per hour of oxide ore will be treated through ‘Ball Mill Two’ directly to the CIL that is scheduled to recover 97% of the 3 to 4 grams of gold per tonne oxide feed grade. "

Looks like they have the CIL plant working to spec, bick tick.

But they are not getting the recoveries they were hoping for in the flotation plant. This would affect their planned C1 costs as well.

These guys are walking a tightrope and every % is needed (im sure they know this)

Happy to let them fine tune the plant over the coming months to hopefully bump up recoveries.

Looks like this quarter wil lbe better than last, but not the 'wow' quarter that says "yep we are there"

Maybe a good strong finish to the end of the year with the June quarter will be the one. Should have cleared some of the vendor debt by then as well.
    Last edited by pauljbo470: 29/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.