1MC 3.23% 3.2¢ morella corporation limited

Hi Palchum, I agree with you and @curiouser this is a logical...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 18,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3975
    Hi Palchum,
    I agree with you and @curiouser this is a logical prelude to refinance, but the market is taking the update somewhat cautiously so far (currently down 2.86%).

Possibly because, despite the economies mentioned, all up there has been 17,600 tonnes of Li2O mined and nothing more added in ?

I am looking forward to hearing what someone with a geology background has to say.
    Until then, scanning the document with the eyes of someone who doesn’t read ‘geo speak’ (and catches on only slowly after the ‘gist’ has been clearly reiterated several times).... and pretending I am a potential financier, I’m thinking its not so good there are no exciting new additions - even though AJM has previously reported its focus has been on finding and securing a water resource .

But it is exciting there is more (not included) lithium on AJM tenements which involves access via PLS-controlled land, and that Altura feels there is a ‘reasonable’ expectation the current positive relationship between it and PLS will continue.

And the August 8 agreement with Sayona is also very significant.

I’m looking forward to seeing what will come next now that the absolute basic bottom line has been established .

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.