1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Hi Palchum I just read it that that is how much should be...

1. 18,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3791
    Hi Palchum I just read it that that is how much should be deducted from the 2018 estimate because it’s gone now ?
    As said I don’t understand the data or how to analyse it, but was just trying to take a devil’s advocate perspective .

James said, regards the long term future, in today’s announcement
    We remain confident that on-going infill drilling and broader exploration efforts will enable us to continue to grow our Resources and Reserves steadily in the years to come.”
    “We are undertaking exploration programs to increase inventory annually starting with further delineation of targets closest to the current mining operation and then moving to the wider exploration portfolio.

In the near future I am expecting that, before refinance goes ahead, there will be some encouraging exploration news to add to the figures from June, and am meanwhile a bit curious that this estimate dates from June but has only been published now .

...... a devil’s advocate position might think that Altura has been exploring since it made the August agreement with Sayona and was hoping to report some additional resource concurrent with this update .

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 09/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.