HCH 1.20% 84.5¢ hot chili limited

A letter I sent to HCH re a letter and marketing sent out by...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

A letter I sent to HCH re a letter and marketing sent out by Dolly Varden Mining. The CEO seems to send a letter out almost monthly
    There share price is going up and big investors are jumping on board, Eric Sprott put up 10 Million.

This is what Hot Chill needs to start doing. Dolly Varden is good at marketing and its showing in their share price.Silence does not help and basically the same presentation to the same people over and over is not working.Even NAB in an interview with ***** Mining at the Beaver Creek Conference made the commit companies trying to build themselves up (like HCH) do a poor job of marketing. ????? Does she not listen to her own advice???Dolly Varden with their marketing is growing their share price, silence is dropping ours.You need to review what you are doing, the market has lost interest and confidence in HCH.It would be nice to know and hear what your plans are, as I’m seriously questioning my investment in HCH and I have well over 100,000 shares between the ASX and TSX.A letter I sent to HCH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.