AMI 0.00% 14.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Hahahah cheer up SB, there is an industrial metal in the report...

1. 6,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2951
    Hahahah cheer up SB, there is an industrial metal in the report that is better than Nickel or Zinc and AMI have plenty of it!

I'll give you a hint. It is used in the manufacture of:
    - Conductors, semiconductor, circuits, and their component and electrodes etc.. it has the highest electrical conductivity of any metal
    - The highest thermal conductivity and used in nuclear reactors or anything that you need to cool down fast. Many applications but paste preparations for conductor layers and electrodes, ceramic capacitors, and other ceramic components is it's current mainstay in the thermal game.
    - It is a brazing alloy in conjunction with zinc, tin, cadmium, palladium, manganese, and phosphorus depending on the application.
    - It is prominent in most chemical equipment on account of its low chemical reactivity, high thermal conductivity, and being easily workable. Alloyed with gold it is the best sealant as a wire or ring seals for oxygen compressors and vacuum equipment.
    - Is a catalyst for almost industrial oxidation chemical reactions, together with 0.15% nickel is used for carrying out alkaline fusion, with 50% Copper used as catalyst for a production fluorine.
    - Used in food and medicine. Its ions is bioactive and in sufficient concentration readily kills bacteria in vitro. It's ions interfere with enzymes in the bacteria that transport nutrients, form structures, and synthesise cell walls; these ions also bond with the bacteria's genetic material.
    - Used in jewelry and silverware. Historically was even a preferred method of payment over gold.

Above is not all of its uses as we are finding a use for it everyday. In fact, I'm not sure where human civilization would be without. It will be used well into the future...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $236.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $399.0K 2.848M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 722563 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 913033 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.