AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

yes mmartin fire up bro because four mile is the tier 1 top...

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    yes mmartin fire up bro because four mile is the tier 1 top shelf resource. the numbers are huge and quasar knows it too.

going back to the cut-off thing. have a play around with this interactive page (use your mouse to drag the 3-d imagine thing around:

http://www.corebox.net/embed/2037?tool_id=1

this is a uranium unconformity resource in canada. in the top right hand corner you can play around with the cut-off levels.

here you will get a good visual of how mineralisation levels relate to a cut-off grade. when cut-off grade goes down... pounds go up big time especially and the lower end of the cut-off scale.

now imagine if alliance used a lower cut-off grade like all the other explorers. this factor should be taken into consideration when someone may possibly want to throw some money our way and acquire our stake in our international award winning one and only and probably what is already the number one uranium producing mine in australia behind the mammoth olympic dam mine.

and yes all of this in the first full year of production. hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

giddy up. lmao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.