AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

"sell ace we are once again at the mercy of this board" Sludge I...

1. 7,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    "sell ace we are once again at the mercy of this board"

Sludge

I don't know where ACE stands now as far as a Sale is concerned. I don't think anyone does, perhaps only Ian Gandel.!

But go back to when the Sale was announced after the M&D C withdrawal and the reason for ACE to be sold.

ACE did not meet the criteria of an AGS project. Something along those lines.

Back then ACE had 25%.! and they were selling!

What does sales rights do? It makes it easier to sell imo taking into account the announcement to put the Sale on hold pending the Court outcome. imo

Will Ian Gandel and the Directors turn around and continue in the J/V. I doubt it!

The question I have is, Who is running the show?

An AGM is held once a year and it has as much importance as my big toe nail.!imo

I know I'm getting done over and there isn't a thing I can do about it.! I've learnt a valuable lesson out of all this shit. imo

It appears to me that the Directors have not been upfront with shareholders throughout the entire processes of the last four years. I state in my opinion only and that is not knowing what is fully required by the disclosure rules of the ASX.
    eg The dispute over the MDA! What is the position of the dispute re the MDA?
    It has never been properly disclosed to the ASX. imo

Has it been resolved, if it is not resolved, how does it get resolved? or does a Sale render everything over and out, good bye and good riddance to the BBros!

with that The BBros have won! imo

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.