AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

yes i agree mmartin. i think i remember it was stated here that...

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    yes i agree mmartin.

i think i remember it was stated here that quasar's lawyer was using as part of the quasar defence that alliance shouldn't be able to go off and sell their own uranium because it would be in competition to quasar which is unacceptable to quasar and/or the jv for some reason or something.

but the crazy thing is is that the amount of uranium that is currently being produced at four mile that alliance has ownership of represents a fraction of 1% of the uranium needed to fuel the world's nuclear reactors over that same period.

by my calculation alliance's share of 12 months of four mile production is equal to 0.42% of what the world needs just to fuel the world's reactors.

also maybe quasar's lawyer is not aware of the additional demand that exists due to strategic buys by countries like china and companies like uranium participation corporation.

the whole competition thing seems a little bit wacko to me.

i read today that iran has 8 tons of enriched uranium that the u.s. want them to get rid of. it was suggested that iran sells it to russia. 8 tons is only about 18,000 pounds. i wonder if quasar is freaking out about this competition too. lmao
    Last edited by FarmerOscar: 28/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.