IXR 0.00% 1.5¢ ionic rare earths limited

Thanks, for this and I have cited that paper before. It is an...

1. 9,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17093
    Thanks, for this and I have cited that paper before. It is an intersting read. I do have an understanding and posted about the differences before between hard rock and clay processes before, and why clay with lower TREO to hard rock is viable because of much lower processing costs and simpler process, and much easier process at the beneficiation stage for clays compared to hard rock. I went through such differences in post 49202945, and the embedded post there of 48847518 - unfortunately in terms of that embedded post somehow at times in HC you lose the pics and those pics about process I reprovided in post 50067406. To see them enter the number in the search button - link not working for me the way I normally link posts.

The point of my post was essentially about process and whether IXR will go with ex-cerium sales, and then sperately selling cerium itself In other words doesn't matter whether you are hard rock or clay, seems that cerium is the first one to be taken out. The SS will be interesting was my point as Table 2 tweaked my interest given how Ce is reported (and what I saw happening in the other stock albeit that stock is hard rock). It seems for hard rock Separators would prefer ex-cerium product from miners by the looks of it on sales. Whether that is the case for REEs for clays as well is really the question for me (and I don't know the answer albeit the point is once you get your rare earth products in TREO I would anticipate similar ordering of seperation is my point). Has simply tweaked my interest, and looking forward to the SS.

I see toay as a stabilistaion in SP as some of those who participated in the CR 'flipping for pips' with the real gains IMO coming in the next days after today and then when the SS is released.

All IMO IMO IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 03/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $53.73K 3.582M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 15359945 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 4521841 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 3941544
Last updated 10.31am 26/04/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.