EM2 0.00% 6.7¢ eagle mountain mining limited

Agreed, I still can’t believe how cheap this company is trading,...

1. 413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 682
    Agreed, I still can’t believe how cheap this company is trading, less than 30 million for an established copper play that is located in an exceptional area for mining, next to some serious players, it is not like we are an exploration company looking for our first hit of copper. It is crazy how irrational the market can be at times, there are mining companies on the asx that trade for more than our market cap and only have dirt to show for it, they are considered so prospective in their potential that investors would rather speculate at higher market caps than ours, crazy.

I think the company needs more exposure to Australian investors, needs more marketing awareness. If it stays this low in this type of copper price environment, I might just have to keep buying. If I was looking to takeover this company I would lob a takeover bid for 60-70 million right now, I wouldn’t wait. It makes sense for anyone of the companies near us who want to expand their deposit, as all they are buying is the raw material to feed into their existing operations. I found this copper play a little while back when I was digging into cheap copper plays scouring the asx listed companies for cheap and undervalued copper companies. I can’t see how this company doesn’t have at least 3 x upside, which is a great risk to reward proposition in my view. Now is the time to expand our company’s marketing awareness with a lot of eyes on the copper space at the moment.

The cap raise at 6 cents has hurt us in the short term from a price rise perspective but the market can’t keep a lid on this company forever. It is without a doubt the cheapest copper play on the market in my opinion. I am a big fan of copper long term and I am always looking for cheap copper plays. China doesn’t have a stranglehold on this commodity like most other commodities which is a big plus from a pricing manipulation standpoint. The red metal will be very very valuable now and into the future and BHP knows it. Cheers, CP.
    Last edited by ChasingProfits: 11/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EM2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $87.50K 1.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 546500 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 62262 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ 688956
Last updated 15.58pm 24/05/2024 ?
EM2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.