HIO 0.00% 2.8¢ hawsons iron ltd

We have a great team of researches and technicians on this...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10

We have a great team of researches and technicians on this stock hear in Hotcopper.

I am here for the long game not just for trading. I am not new to the market. Been in this stock since the beginning but after seeing the potential only increased in the last few years substantially.

The resource has always been there but the focus was not building the company and mining. There are lots of ASX listed companies that mine shareholders funds. They have enough resource for the BFS and I am sure this will be upgraded in the future which is normal. Excited for Dec and feel that we will be rewarded.

The current board are to be commended for their outstanding strategy and work.
    I am also in PLS as well and saw the opportunity with a great resource and board. I loaded up early, added and kept. The next step is dividends. Fantastic problem.

My dealings with a large parcel years ago of FMG reminds me that a great company is worth holding. Everyone bagged the company until he was producing.

Let's look forward to Hawson growing and our wealth with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $2.737K 97.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 375951 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1049595 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.