HIO 0.00% 2.7¢ hawsons iron ltd

I am always wary of the motive someone attacking someone’s...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    I am always wary of the motive someone attacking someone’s decision to invest in a stock, and even more wary when they offer unsolicited illegal financial advice.

The truth is it is healthy to question a company, but not when they attack the companies plan A ignoring the fact that a company going to development will have 5 contingencies in place. I have worked on numerous bfs/dfs, and hate to inform the Down rampers but hurdles appear at almost every step, and get solved.

The big concerns are real and built into the current risked value.

Macro/ funding (Steel companies and financiers have come out in last month indicating massive investment in green steel)

Pipeline (viable but will be expensive and time consuming, doesn’t however indicate it can’t and won’t be achieved)

deep sea port (alternatives available but the SA government has wanted one for 20 yrs)

resource (even if no more found then what has been announced we still have over 20 years of mine life).

Management ( have been brilliant and astute. Made a few errors but I don’t think any management gets to this position without a few spot fires to put out)

overall there is plenty of hurdles to jump over to get to mining, and I believe the timelines are ambitious. I do however see multiple solutions to most of the down ramping posts. As always do your own research, make your own decisions and this is opinion not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $1.988K 75.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1128358 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1848104 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.