CXO 8.86% 8.6¢ core lithium ltd

The was definitely some uncharacteristic buying today with at...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    The was definitely some uncharacteristic buying today with at least one near million parcel snapped at 4.5c. This either means that we have some more news on the way soon, or we have a bit of interest spilling over from those currently moving in the sector. Feels a bit like CXO is a compressed spring at the moment - I don't have a lot to base that one, just seems like we are waiting for one key announcement to set it off.

As you said in your last post mate, there are plenty of avenues that this could come from over the next few months. I tend to believe that we have to be close to signing another partner, there are just too many signs across the industry for companies not to be getting nervous about their supply chains. The Tesla deal will have sparked some interest and no doubt would have got some companies that have been thinking about their long term plans to be a little nervous....thoughts along the lines of "what is it that Tesla knows that we don't?" and "they have acted, perhaps we should too". It is the euphoria/FOMO effect.

Even before the Tesla deal, I would have said that the focus was starting to turn, but the deal will have had to have had an accelerating effect. Our big strength here is that we can be producing fairly quickly (compared to others at the moment) meaning that supply could be secured (by a partner) and turned on in about 6-9 months - this provides us an attractive strength for would be suitors.

CXO has had a heap of false starts, and I have historically seen the buying characteristics change and have thought 'this will be it', and usually I am wrong, but the pattern has to break sometime. The market is forward looking, so we will see SPs improve before it registers through the data sources, and it feels like we are approaching a time when this will start. Lithium prices will soon start to rise as stockpiles reduce and global sentiment starts to change - add to this the recent budget and NAIF improvements, and who knows! Our SP will move ahead of this becoming obvious and by crikey it must be close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.007(8.86%)
Mkt cap ! $183.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.6¢ 7.9¢ $2.766M 33.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 1102272 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.